It’s been a busy week around this house! BeeBop and I are are thrilled to have Mag with us for the week while her Mom and A are on a school trip across the state of North Carolina. But since we’ve been so busy, I haven’t had much time to cook or to write a post either. So, I thought maybe you’d like to see links to some of the best recipes I’ve seen on web recently. I’ll be back with a recipe of my own early next week. In the meantime, enjoy these…
- First up – Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce from Kay at Kayotic Kitchen. This recipe looks simple and delicious, two of my favorites qualities for a recipe. If you’ve never visited Kayotic Kitchen, take some time to look around over there. Kay is a fantastic cook and photographer. She’s also just done a new design on her blog and it looks fabulous.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Wings at Cooking Ventures. A great change from the standard buffalo chicken wing. I have these on my list to try very soon!
- A great looking Calzone from Bread + Butter. We love calzones and this one is stuffed with mushrooms and mozzarella! Looks great. Also, Jenn, the writer of Bread + Butter is one of the nicest bloggers on the internet. I see her everywhere making positive comments and encouraging other folks. Fabulous.
- Mini Meatloaves from Ezra Pound Cake. Besides having consistently fabulous recipes, this blogger is one of the best writers I’ve seen. She has a wonderful “voice” and her posts never fail to entertain. Check her out!
- Boiled Peanuts from Amy at She Wears Many Hats. Another fabulous blog by another fabulous southern girl. And you know the boiled peanuts are dear to my heart! I got all nostalgic about them some time ago right here.
So, there you go. My choices for the best of the last week or so. Hey, that was fun! I may just make this a regular feature. What do you think? Would you like to see a regular roundup of great recipes from some of the best blogs on the internet?