Do you ever have days when the morning starts out at a run and by noon has turned into a full blown marathon? Yep, that’s what today has been so far.
On busy mornings like today, one of the best things to reach for with your cup of coffee or tea is a muffin. This Orange Blossom Muffin is an old recipe from Southern Living Magzine and is one of my favorites because it’s easy to prepare and it’s just lightly sweet. The orange marmalade gives a nice citrus note and the pecans lend some substance to the muffin as well.
And before you get started on me for using a packaged biscuit mix in this recipe – just don’t. Give a girl a break for taking a shortcut once in a while :-).
Next time you have a busy morning, take a breath, pour a cup of coffee, and mix up a batch of these muffins. That to-do list will still be there when you get back to it.
Other muffin recipes you might enjoy from around the internet:
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake Muffins from bell’alimento
- Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Muffins from Cookin’ Canuck
- Apple Fritter Muffins from Recipe Girl
- Double Coconut Muffins from Smitten Kitchen
- Blueberry Doughnut Muffins from My Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from Annie’s Eats
What I was up to…