Classic Southern Jezebel Sauce
Classic Southern Jezebel Sauce is a sweet and spicy combination of apple jelly, pineapple preserves, and tangy dry mustard with a kick of horseradish.
– apple jelly – pineapple preserves – horseradish
Serve it alongside ham, pork, shrimp, or grilled chicken. You can also serve it with a block of cream cheese and crackers for an easy appetizer.
In a small mixing bowl, add the apple jelly, pineapple preserves, horseradish, and dry mustard.
Stir vigorously until well blended.
Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend.
Why You’ll Love This
- It’s easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
- It’s perfect for holiday entertaining.
Tips for Making the Best Jezebel Sauce
- Use high-quality ingredients for the best flavor.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
SWipe UP FOR FULL RECIPE!
Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce