Apple Bourbon Barbecue Turkey Sliders
Apple Bourbon Barbecue Turkey Sliders - use purchased slow cooker sauce to make these barbecue turkey sliders quick and easy.
Servings 16 sliders
- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 pkg. Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork
- 1 pkg. 16 count slider buns
- Chili mayo 1 cup mayo mixed with 1 tblsp. hot chili sauce
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Cilantro leaves
Place the turkey breast in the slow cooker and add the bell pepper on top. Pour the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork over the turkey and bell pepper.
Cover and cook 7 to 8 hours on low or 4 to 5 hours on high. At the end of cooking time, use two forks to pull the turkey into shreds.
To serve: Spread one cut side of each slider bun with the chili mayonnaise. Top with a generous amount of shredded turkey mixture, a teaspoon of whole berry cranberry sauce and several cilantro leaves.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 532mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g