Red and green are beginning to show up everywhere, aren’t they? From the store shelves, to holiday decorations, to table settings, and even in desserts those lively colors are proclaiming the arrival of the holiday season! If you’re looking for a beautiful (and delicious!) recipe for a holiday party or just a tasty ending for tonight’s dinner, I have a fantastic recipe for you. For these Marbled Brownies, you’ll use a convenient boxed brownie mix, swirled with an easy to make cheesecake batter, and topped with M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies.
To start, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment and set it aside for now.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set the mixture aside.
Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan.
Next, spoon or pour the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter.
Finally, pour the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect.
Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter. Bake for 45-50 minutes until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting into 1½-inch squares.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.
More brownie recipes you might enjoy from around the internet:
- Nutella Brownies from Buns In My Oven
- Brownie in a Mug from Simply Recipes
- My Favorite Brownies from Smitten Kitchen
- Tiramisu Brownies from My Baking Addiction
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies from Just a Taste
- Dulce de Leche Brownies from David Lebovitz
- Applesauce Brownies from Baking Bites
What I was up to…
- One year ago: Apple-Cranberry Salad
- Two years ago: Gingerbread-Apple Cobbler
- Three years ago: Two Thanksgiving Relishes – Kumquat and Dried Cherry Chutney, Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Four years ago: Sausage-Potato Hash