In my opinion, humble though it may be, you just can’t have too many dip recipes in your collection. This is another one of those oldies that we used to make way back when for most any occasion, or no occasion at all really. Any time you need to feed a group of people standing or sitting around picking at food — this is your go-to recipe.
This old reliable recipe for hot baked crab dip uses ingredients that you probably have on hand right now. There’s nothing exotic in there that you can’t find at any grocery store no matter where you live. It takes maybe 10 minutes to mix up and you can adjust the horseradish to suit your tastes. I keep it on the mild side for BeeBop and sometimes stir in a bit extra in a separate dish for me.
Hope you enjoy this little retro revival!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except green onions. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Turn the mixture into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
More hot dip recipes you might enjoy from around the internet:
- Hot Bacon Cheese Dip from Buns in My Oven
- Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip from White on Rice Couple
- Hot Reuben Dip from Brown Eyed Baker
- Hot Black Bean Fiesta Dip from Aggie’s Kitchen
- Cheesy Hot Salmon Dip from Noble Pig
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip from Food Wishes
What I was up to…
- One year ago: Black Bean and Ham Soup
- Two years ago: Kid-Friendly Halloween Fun
- Three years ago: Vegetable Chili
- Four years ago: White Bean Turkey Chili