This luscious Hot Baked Crab Dip with cream cheese and horseradish is the perfect appetizer for your next dinner party or get-together with friends.
In my opinion, humble though it may be, you just can't have too many dip recipes in your collection. This is another one of those oldies that we used to make way back when for most any occasion, or no occasion at all really. Any time you need to feed a group of people standing or sitting around picking at food -- this is your go-to recipe.
This old reliable recipe for hot baked crab dip uses ingredients that you probably have on hand right now. There's nothing exotic in there that you can't find at any grocery store no matter where you live. It takes maybe 10 minutes to mix up and you can adjust the horseradish to suit your tastes. I keep it on the mild side for BeeBop and sometimes stir in a bit extra in a separate dish for me.
Hope you enjoy this little retro revival!
How to Make Hot Baked Crab Dip
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except green onions. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Turn the mixture into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
More Dip Recipes on Never Enough Thyme:
- Turnip Green Dip
- Beer and Three Cheese Dip
- Bleu Cheese Dip
- Spicy White Bean Dip
- Bacon and Blue Cheese Dip
- Sausage Cheese Dip
- Bean Burrito Dip
Hot Dip Recipes from Other Bloggers:
- Hot Bacon Cheese Dip from Buns in My Oven
- Stove Top Artichoke and Spinach Dip from White on Rice Couple
- Hot Reuben Dip from Brown Eyed Baker
- Hot Black Bean Fiesta Dip from Aggie's Kitchen
- Cheesy Hot Salmon Dip from Noble Pig
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip from Food Wishes
Like This Recipe? Pin It!
Hot Baked Crab Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 6 oz. can crabmeat well drained
- 2 tblsp. grated onion
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tblsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tblsp. chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except green onions. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Turn the mixture into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Lana Stuart is the cook and occasional traveler here at Never Enough Thyme. Lana has been cooking since she was tall enough to reach the stove and started this blog in 2009 to share her delicious home cooking recipes. You'll find about 700 recipes here so there's sure to be something your family will like!
More About Lana →