This luscious Hot Baked Crab Dip with cream cheese and horseradish is the perfect appetizer for your next dinner party or get-together with friends.
In my opinion, humble though it may be, you just can't have too many dip recipes in your collection. This is another one of those oldies that we used to make way back when for most any occasion, or no occasion at all really. Any time you need to feed a group of people standing or sitting around picking at food -- this is your go-to recipe.
This old reliable recipe for hot baked crab dip uses ingredients that you probably have on hand right now. There's nothing exotic in there that you can't find at any grocery store no matter where you live. It takes maybe 10 minutes to mix up and you can adjust the horseradish to suit your tastes. I keep it on the mild side for BeeBop and sometimes stir in a bit extra in a separate dish for me.
Hope you enjoy this little retro revival!
How to Make Hot Baked Crab Dip
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except green onions. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Turn the mixture into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
You May Also Like ...
- Turnip Green Dip
- Beer and Three Cheese Dip
- Bleu Cheese Dip
- Spicy White Bean Dip
- Bacon and Blue Cheese Dip
- Sausage Cheese Dip
- Bean Burrito Dip
Have you tried this recipe? I'd love for you to give it a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card and/or in the comments section further down.
You can always stay in touch on social media by following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest and Sign Up to Get my Newsletter, too!
Hot Baked Crab Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 ounces canned crabmeat well drained
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon. pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except green onions. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Turn the mixture into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Nutrition information is calculated by software based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is an estimate only and is provided for informational purposes. You should consult your health care provider or a registered dietitian if precise nutrition calculations are needed for health reasons.