What to Serve with Pulled Pork: 30 Side Dishes
Have you ever planned a delicious entree, but weren’t sure what to pair with it? Coming up with the side dishes is always the hardest part of planning a menu! I’m going to help you out with some of my best sides to answer the question of What to Serve with Pulled Pork BBQ.
All of these classic bbq sides are here to make your dinner plans a little easier, and are guaranteed to taste delicious with my Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
When serving pulled pork, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from. You can always go with traditional sides like coleslaw and macaroni and cheese, or cornbread and potato salad. Baked beans are a classic option as well. And for dessert, nothing beats a southern banana pudding or chocolate meringue pie!
Be sure to choose a variety of sides that will appeal to the whole family so that everyone enjoys your pulled pork feast!
1. BBQ Beans
2. Copycat KFC Coleslaw
3. Southern Potato Salad
Good Knives Make All The Difference!
Good knives make so much difference in the kitchen! Invest in two or three really nice ones and treat them right. They’ll be one of the best purchases you ever make!
4. Easy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese
5. Old Fashioned Cornbread
6. Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
7. Garlic Fried Tomatoes
8. Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips
9. Easy Creamy Cucumber Salad
10. Southern Fried Okra
11. Thin and Crispy Lacy Cornbread
A Southern Kitchen Essential
Cast iron skillets are a must-have for any southern kitchen. Lodge brand skillets are pre-seasoned and inexpensive.
12. Crispy Smashed Potatoes
13. Lemon Dill Potato Salad
14. Sausage Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
15. Southern Cornbread Muffins
16. Vintage Broccoli Salad
17. Slow Cooked Southern Butter Beans
Favorite Slow Cooker
I use my slow cooker for everything from soups and stews to long-cooking vegetables.
18. Mama’s Southern Baked Beans with Bacon
19. Crispy Air Fryer Onion Rings
20. Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
21. Baked Corn Casserole
22. Old Fashioned Southern Style Green Beans
23. Classic Macaroni Salad
24. Quick and Easy Guacamole
25. Old Fashioned Copper Pennies
26. Banana Pudding
27. Lemon Meringue Pie
28. Refrigerator Pickled Peppers
29. Black Eyed Pea Salad
30. Southern Sweet Iced Tea
Hopefully you found something delicious for your next bbq get-together!
More Recipe Collections
- Best Easter Dinner Recipes
- Best St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- The Complete Christmas Collection
- Best Soups and Stews
- Best Traditional Southern Comfort Food Recipes
- Best Mother’s Day Recipes
- Best Pantry Recipes to Make Today. No Shopping Needed.
- My Best Super Bowl Recipes for Your Best Game Day Ever!
- Best of the Best Thanksgiving Menu Planner
- Best Red, White, and Blue 4th of July Recipes
- Your Labor Day Menu
- Memorial Day Menu Planning
- Christmas Recipe Roundup – Appetizers
- Christmas Recipe Roundup – Homemade Candies
- A Meat and Potatoes Father’s Day Celebration
- Back to School Recipe Roundup