My Best Super Bowl Recipes - 20 great recipes for game day including dips, sausage balls, buffalo wings, and even popcorn. Something for everyone!
So who's excited about the big game on Sunday? The teams are arriving in Florida and it's all you hear about on the news this week.
People are already getting their menus together so, just in case you need a few ideas for your football watching spread, I've prepared this little recipe roundup for you.
I have to admit...BeeBop and I almost never watch the Super Bowl. Well, the game anyway.
Like lots of folks, it's more about the commercials and the food for us. Neither of us are pro football fans and to tell you the truth, I actually just had to Google to see which two teams are playing.
But for those of you who are fans, I hope it's a fantastic game and your team prevails!
If you need a few more things to offer your guests, check out this list of my best game day recipes. Every single one of them is a winner! Enjoy!
My 20 Best Game Day Recipes
20 great recipes for game day including dips, sausage balls, buffalo wings, and even popcorn. Something for everyone!
More Recipe Roundup Posts on Never Enough Thyme:
- 11 Best St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- My Best Super Bowl Recipes for Your Best Game Day Ever!
- Best of the Best Thanksgiving Menu Planner
- A Very Red, White, and Blue Weekend
- Your Labor Day Menu
- Memorial Day Menu Planning
- Christmas Recipe Roundup - Appetizers
- Christmas Recipe Roundup - Homemade Candies
- A Meat and Potatoes Father's Day Celebration
- Back to School Recipe Roundup