So who’s watching the big game tomorrow? Hands going up everywhere! I have to admit…BeeBop and I almost never watch the Super Bowl. Well, the game anyway. Like lots of folks, it’s more about the commercials and the food for us. Neither of us are pro football fans and to tell you the truth, I just had to Google to see which two teams are actually playing tomorrow. And one more thing – if I hear one more word about inflated/deflated footballs I’m going run screaming out the front door.
But for those of you who are fans, I hope it’s a fantastic game and your team prevails! I thought perhaps y’all might need some last minute ideas for great food to enjoy during the game, so I put together this list of my 20 very best game day recipes. Every single one of them is a winner! Enjoy!
What I was up to…
- One year ago: Puff Pastry Cheese Straws
- Two years ago: Lemon, Honey, and Ginger Soother for Colds and Sore Throats
- Three years ago: Pickled Shrimp
- Four years ago: Tomato-Tarragon Soup
- Five years ago: Italian Sausage and Peppers