30 Best Easter Dinner Recipes
As the days gradually get warmer and longer, it can only mean one thing – Easter is almost here. To celebrate this joyous occasion and help you create an unforgettable dinner, I’ve curated a selection of 30 of our favorite Easter dinner recipes. This collection will suit a variety of tastes and preferences, and is sure to make planning your gathering an absolute breeze!
Easter is a time for family, fun, and of course, delicious food. After a day filled with egg decorating and hunting, the last thing you want is to be scrambling for meal ideas.
That’s why I’ve put together this diverse collection of my 30 Best Easter Dinner Recipes that capture the essence of spring and cater to all age groups. Rest assured, there’s something to satisfy everyone’s palate!
From mouthwatering side dishes to the sweetest desserts, this compilation covers every aspect of your Easter dinner. So whether you’re looking for traditional favorites or something new to try, you’ll find plenty of inspiration right here. Get ready to create a spectacular and memorable feast for you and your family!
1. The BEST Marinated Pork Loin
2. Roasted Rack of Lamb
3. Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb
Sturdy Roasting Pan
Every kitchen needs a good roasting pan. This Farberware pan is a great choice.
4. Apricot and Prune Stuffed Pork Loin
5. Chicken, Leek, and Mushroom Pie
6. Herbed Baked Eggs
7. Country Eggs Benedict
8. Herbed Egg Salad
My Favorite Mixing Bowls
This is the set of mixing bowls I reach for most often! Easy to use and easy to clean – and they last forever.
9. Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
10. Sunshine Salad
11. Oven Roasted Leeks
12. Classic Southern Jezebel Sauce
13. Southern Potato Salad
14. Lemon Vinaigrette
15. Old Fashioned Copper Pennies
16. Crispy Roasted Potatoes
17. Baked Butternut Squash
18. Perfect Potatoes au Gratin
19. Lemon Dill Potato Salad
20. Traditional Southern Egg Custard Pie
21. Classic Southern Pecan Pie
22. Classic Lemon Meringue Pie
23. Strawberry Icebox Cake
24. Raspberry Filled Jelly Roll
25. Red Velvet Cake
26. Coconut Macaroons
27. Heavenly Peach Pie
28. Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Fresh Berries
29. Easy French Toast Casserole
30. Apple Pecan Coffee Cake
With this diverse array of dishes, you’ll be able to please everyone gathered around your table. So go ahead, explore these scrumptious recipes, and let the spirit of the season inspire you to create a truly unforgettable Easter celebration!
More Recipe Collections
- Best St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- The Complete Christmas Collection
- What to Serve with Pulled Pork: 30 Side Dishes
- Best Soups and Stews
- Best Traditional Southern Comfort Food Recipes
- Best Mother’s Day Recipes
- Best Pantry Recipes to Make Today. No Shopping Needed.
- My Best Super Bowl Recipes for Your Best Game Day Ever!
- Best of the Best Thanksgiving Menu Planner
- Best Red, White, and Blue 4th of July Recipes
- Your Labor Day Menu
- Memorial Day Menu Planning
- Christmas Recipe Roundup – Appetizers
- Christmas Recipe Roundup – Homemade Candies
- A Meat and Potatoes Father’s Day Celebration
- Back to School Recipe Roundup